Does your home serve your needs or stress you out?
Are there a problems in your home that need solutions, but you don’t have the time, energy or money? Home Coach is here to help!
Meg Allan Cole is a home decor guru who has demonstrated her work on HGTV, DIY Network, Martha Stewart, and Good Morning America, as well as to her wide audience on YouTube. For years, fans have asked Meg to come into their home and help. As both a designer and an empath, Meg helps cultivate your individual style aesthetic to optimize your home’s functionality, and connects with you on a deeper level to empower you and uplift your soul.
Meg can help with:
- Organization and decluttering
- Feng shui
- Making trouble areas work for you (?)
- Getting the most out of small spaces
- Creating color schemes
- Sourcing and shopping furniture and home decor accessories
- Deciding on a room layout / floor plan
- Helping with transitions (new kid, moving, etc)
- Creating a home office
- Custom murals
- Honing your personal style
- Personalizing your space
- Creating DIY replicas of high-end pieces
- Full room makeovers